The name itself conjures the images of a kids world full of colours, dreams, fantasy a place where kids are ready to explore and develop and learn at their own pace.
At DPS kidszone we strive to create a warm and stimulating environment where learning is fun. We engage in enjoyable activities that promote and extend children’s curiosity and awareness of their world. Our primary focus is on learning through play and exploration. We encourage children to grow with confidence, self-esteem and independence. We treat each child as an individual who has needs that should be met in an atmosphere that celebrates diversity. We will nurture your child’s social and emotional skills. We want children. We want children, parents and staff to learn together and for all to develop to their maximum potential.
DPS, kidszone has a room for students of Pre Nursery, Nursery and Prep and caters to age group 2.5 to 5 year.
- A welcoming environment, where every child is special
- Experiential Learning with special focus on oratory skills & personal grooming.
- Student Teacher Ratio10:1, personalized supervision by two dedicated class teachers;
- Colourful, chirpy classrooms specially designed for Pre Schoolers.
- Smart Classes with Augmented Reality for Superlative learning experience.
- Dedicated Montessori labs, Storytelling Rooms, Dining Room – Munchies, Sand Pit.
- Specially designed library to inculcate early reading habits.
- Infirmary with full time dedicated nurse to monitor children’s physical growth.
- Value Education incorporated through puppet shows, magic shows & story enactment.
- Dedicated a fleet of buses with CCTV camera and lady guard, seat belts, emergency alarm system, advance GPS and Live Tracking.
- Special life-skill sessions by the counsellor.
Some Special Features
- Student Council
- Summer Gala with Mumma & Papa
- Jungle Safari
- Grandparents’ Day
- Story Telling Room.
- Helen O’ Grady
- Veggie Twists
- Corn Party
- Seasons Stalls
- Rainy Day
- Masti Ki Pathshala
- Pajama Party
- Festival’s Celebration
- Experiential Learning
- Star Child
- Be your Child’s Bus Guardian
- Graduation Ceremony