At DPS Kidszone Bhopal, we strive to create a warm and stimulating environment where learning is fun. DPS Kidszone Bhopal represents an image of a kid’s world, full of colours, dreams and fantasy.
We keep the children engaged in activities that promote and extend curiosity and awareness of their world. Our primary focus is learning through play and exploration. We encourage children to grow in confidence, self- esteem and independence. At DPS Kidszone Bhopal, we treat each child as an individual whose needs should be met in an atmosphere that celebrates diversity. Our experienced and well trained staff nurtures your child’s social and emotional skills. We value parent’s contribution and promote a brighter future for the children by developing the potential. DPS Kidszone Bhopal includes Pre Nursery, Nursery and Prep classes which cater to the age group between 2 to 5 year olds.
We emphasize on
- A welcoming environment, where every child is special
- Children’s safety in our care
- Positive and trusting relationships with their peers and adults
- Experiences for children to explore and learn
- A range of learning opportunities towards holistic development of a child
- A good understanding of healthy lifestyles
Some Special Features
- Visiting parents: Parents spend a day in the child’s classroom
- Coffee noon with Maa and Pa: A celebration by Pre Nursery students where the kids’ parents are invited over a cup of Coffee with the teachers. Kids perform a cultural program on this day
- Grand Parents Day Celebration: A day celebrated in the honor of children’s grandparents by nursery toddlers. The students showcase their talent by putting forward a cultural evening. The Nursery toddlers also express their emotions for grandparents by delivering speeches. This is an evening full of emotional chords being strengthened. The grandparents express their views and enjoy fun games, specially organised for them.
- Father’s Day Out: A special fun and activity filled day especially planned for the fathers of Nursery toddlers. The fathers visit the school and do activities planned along with their ward. They also do cultural performance and participate in fireless cooking activities. An intersection sport event is also planned for the fathers that day.
- Orientation: Special orientation programme is planned for the parents who are the new members of DPS family. A session with school counselor, dietician and the class teacher is planned where the parents are made aware of the yearly curriculum to be implemented for the session
- Graduation Ceremony: The students of grade ‘Prep’ are formally graduated to grade 1 in a Graduation ceremony event planned for ‘PREPITES’. The students of Prep narrate their memories of Kidszone as they begin with formal schooling from Grade 1. The Nursery students perform a farewell dance for PREPITES. The evening witnesses the moments of a warm exchange between the mother teacher of Prep children and parents, as they move out from warm and conducive environment of Kidszone to more formal way of school life
- Parent Teachers Meet: In an academic session, around 5 to 6 parent teacher meetings are planned where parents get a platform to share their views and concerns about the child. The teachers also get an opportunity to speak to the parent in person about their child, as special time slots are allotted for each child.
- Transport: A well connected route is planned for the children coming from various areas of Bhopal. The route is planned keeping in mind the least commuting time. Each bus is supported by an experienced staff driver, staff conductor, and a bus teacher in charge or a female attendant. It is also assured that the buses are covered from the very first stop to the last stop, mostly by a female attendant for security and safety reasons. The students commuting by buses are given special bus badges to be worn.
- Personal Pickups: The parents are issued a special Parent ID card which they need to produce during Personal Pickup of their child.
- Star Child: One child per section is identified every month and his picture along with his likes and dislikes are displayed. It motivates other children to become the Star Child by performing to the best of ability and be featured on the wall.